We are pleased to work in conjunction with Diversity Information Resources (DIR)
to provide our supplier diversity business profile registration and certification processes. These instructions will guide you through the registration process.
You may find it useful to print them before you begin.
Launch the DIR
website and complete the registration process to have your business considered for our supplier team.
- If you have already registered in the database, enter your Registration Key to proceed. If not, follow the steps outlined below:
- Enter your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) as well as your 9-digit D-U-N-S number in the indicated space (Both are required).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click "I AGREE."
Read the Access Agreement. To proceed, click "I AGREE."
New Account Information Screen
- Enter all requested information.
- Be sure to place a checkmark by your minority-owned or women-owned certifying agency name. Multiple checkmarks are allowed.
- Note that your account information (login ID and password) will be sent to the email address you specify on this screen.
- Then click "SUBMIT."
Your information has now been added to the system and a new user account is being created for you. Your login name, password and further instructions will be sent to the email address you listed on the previous screen.
On this screen you also have the opportunity to submit electronic versions or scanned images of your certificates. This will expedite the processing of your registration.
To upload a certificate:
- Click on the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT link.
- Click on the BROWSE button to find the certificate on your hard drive.
- Once you have found it, click on it and then click on the UPLOAD button.
- Note that by uploading a certificate you are certifying that your information is true.
This completes this portion of the registration process.
Check Your Inbox
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
titled "Account Information" containing your login ID, password and further instructions for submitting your documentation.
To activate your account and complete your full company profile:
- Click on the DIR link provided in the email or go to http://www.diversityinforesources.com/
- On the DIR homepage, click on the "LOGIN" box on the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your Login ID and password then click on the "LOGIN" button. You will be asked to change your password. NOTE: Follow the password instructions carefully.
- To complete your full profile, click on “My Account” and choose “Update Organizational Profile.”
Following Registration Completion
When your registration process is complete, your information will be made available to those personnel responsible for procuring the types of goods and/or services that you offer. If we determine that we are in need of those goods and/or services, you may be contacted for consideration. While we will give full consideration to utilizing your firm, please recognize that there is no guarantee of business.
Please do not be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. While we may not be in a position to consider your offer to supply goods and/or services to us at the time of your registration, your information will remain active in the database providing your certification is renewed annually.