The Board of Directors has adopted By-Laws that establish the rules of internal governance for Altria Group, Inc.
The Company’s By-Laws provide for: the organization of meetings of stockholders; the election of directors and officers; the organization of the executive committee; the processes surrounding contracts, checks, drafts and bank accounts; the declaration of dividends; the establishment of emergency by-laws; and other routine conduct.
Below, please find the By-Laws of Altria Group, Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Article I - Meetings of Stockholders
- Article II - Board of Directors
- Article III - Executive Committee
- Article IV - Officers
- Article V - Contracts, Checks, Drafts, Bank Accounts, Etc.
- Article VI - Certificates Representing Shares
- Article VII - Dividends
- Article VIII - Seal
- Article IX - Fiscal Year
- Article X - Amendment
- Article XI - Emergency By-Laws