Altria works with diverse suppliers including minority, women, veteran and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender-owned businesses.
We support the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
, as well as other organizations, to increase business opportunities for their members. When you register on this site, it is very important that you attach up-to-date, accurate documentation from a certifying organization.
We're pleased to work with Diversity Information Resources (DIR)
to provide our supplier diversity business profile registration and certification processes. These instructions outline the registration process.
Launch the DIR
website and complete the registration process to have your business considered for our supplier team.
- If you’ve already registered in the database, enter your Registration Key to proceed. If not, follow the steps outlined below:
- Enter your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) as well as your 9-digit D-U-N-S number in the indicated space (both are required).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click "I AGREE."
Read the Access Agreement. To proceed, click "I AGREE."
New Account Information Screen
- Enter requested information.
- Place a checkmark by your certifying agency name. Multiple checkmarks are allowed.
- We’ll send your account information (login ID and password) to the email address you provided.
- Click "SUBMIT."
You’ve successfully added your information into the system, and we’re creating your new user account. We’ll email your login name, password and further instructions to the email address you provided.
You must submit a copy of your electronic or scanned certificates. This will expedite the registration process.
To upload a certificate:
- Click UPLOAD ATTACHMENT.
- Click BROWSE to find your certificate on your hard drive.
- Click your certificate, and then click UPLOAD.
- When you upload a certificate, you are certifying its authenticity.
This completes this portion of the registration process.
Check Your Inbox
You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
titled "Account Information" with your login ID, password and instructions for submitting documentation.
To activate your account and complete your full company profile:
- Click DIR provided in the email, or go to http://www.diversityinforesources.com/
- On the DIR homepage, click "LOGIN" on the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your Login ID and password then click "LOGIN". You’ll be asked to change your password.
- To complete your profile, click “My Account” and choose “Update Organizational Profile.”
Following Registration Completion
When your registration process is complete, the team responsible for procuring goods and/or services you offer will receive and review your information. You may be contacted for consideration, but please recognize that there’s no guarantee of business.