We recognize the power of diverse teams – unique individuals who don’t think or look alike – working together to shape our future. We believe our personal success and progress should be determined by working towards Our Cultural Aspiration, and not the shoes we walk in. And we’re all inspired to bring our best because our unique strengths are valued. While we’ve talked a lot about being this company, we’ve haven’t made the progress at the pace that most of us would like. Learning from our past, we’re committed to becoming the company we need to be to achieve our 10-year Vision. To that end, we’re dedicated to reaching the following aspirational I&D Aiming Points as soon as possible:
- Be an inclusive place to work for all employees, regardless of level, demographic group or work function.
- Have equal numbers of men and women among our VPs and our Directors.
- Increase our VPs and our Directors who are Asian, Black, Hispanic or two or more races to at least 30 percent.
- Increase our VPs and our Directors who are LGBTQ+, a person with a disability or a veteran.
- Have diverse leadership teams that reflect the organizations they lead.
We believe that achieving all of our I&D Aiming Points will likely take between five and ten years. It will require commitment, transparency and accountability.