- Transforming Parental Leave into a more inclusive and flexible benefit
- Financial assistance for employees who want to create a family through surrogacy or fertility treatments and unlimited lifetime maximum for infertility treatment with a medical diagnosis
- Increasing the number of free Employee Assistance Program visits
- Expanding health care coverage to include habilitative therapy services for autism and non-autism development-delay diagnoses
- Paying up to $10,000 lifetime maximum in monthly payments towards student loan principal repayment
- Enhancing preventive health care coverage to cover more benefits to keep employees healthier and save them money
- Mental health awareness resources were provided to employees to help them navigate and reduce the stigma around mental health conditions
Our employee recognition program empowers employees to acknowledge the superior work of their peers. Whether it comes as just a note or as more tangible recognition, we promote an environment of acknowledging hard work and results. Our peer recognition program, Snap, gives all employees a monthly point budget that they can use to instantly recognize their peers.