Our goal is to provide total compensation packages between the 50th and 75th percentile of our peer companies. In 2018, we improved and added new benefits based on employee feedback:
- Providing employees at all levels annual incentive compensation
- Increasing the company incentive award amount for healthcare savings accounts
- Conducting webinars to educate employees on benefit offerings, as well as piloting meditation and mindfulness sessions
- Adding new voluntary benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, pet insurance, hospital indemnity and legal services
- Increasing transparence into compensation
- Enhancing severance and pension plans to allow for early retirement at age 50
Our employee recognition program empowers employees to acknowledge the superior work of their peers. Whether it comes as just a note or as more tangible recognition, we promote an environment of acknowledging hard work and results. In 2018, we launched a new recognition system called Snap that gives all employees a monthly point budget that they can use to instantly recognize their peers.